Let your participants choose the seats they want and the date and time they want to attend. Tickets can be printed online, held at will call, or sent through the mail.
Set Minds at Ease with Personalized Ticketing
ServiceU reflects your brand:
- Match your Web site. As part of the standard setup process, our customer support team will customize your online ticket sales pages to match the look and feel of your existing website.
- Your name on bank statements. Transactions appear on your patrons' bank credit card statements using your name, not ours.
Simplify the Entire Ticketing Process
Selling tickets online gives you greater flexibility and provides your patrons with more convenient purchasing options. With ServiceU, you can also choose which delivery methods you would like to offer: e-tickets, mail order, or will call:
- No more long ticket lines. With ServiceU, your patrons will have the ability to purchase tickets anytime, anywhere via the Internet, and pay by debit or credit card.
- Tickets can be printed at home. With e-tickets, patrons can print their tickets on plain paper using their own printer.
- Have tickets waiting at will call. The ideal solution for mail orders or when you want to print the tickets on ticket stock paper.
Make Reserved Seating a Reality
ServiceU allows you to customize your seating charts so that patrons can choose their own seats from your website. Sections within your facility can contain multiple price levels and seat types.
Save Your Staff Time and Effort
Our transaction reporting makes reconciliation quick and easy, and they’ll be able to analyze results by event, section, price level, and discounts with our sales reports. ServiceU also eliminates convenience fees and saves time by collecting all customer information in one place and letting people select their own seats.
Feel Safe with Our Industry-Leading Security
Avoid the risks and liabilities of collecting and storing credit card and/or bank account information on your own server. There are many safeguards built into ServiceU. In fact, ServiceU was the first ticketing software to be recognized by Visa to be compliant with the mandatory security requirements, known as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). Learn more about how we make the security of your data our top priority.
Designed for Organizations of All Sizes
You don't have to be a large organization to benefit from ServiceU. Our clients include churches, schools, festivals, nonprofits, and businesses of all sizes. In fact, our pricing is based on how much you utilize ServiceU.