The 30 seconds before the offering is taken is critical in capturing the hearts and minds of the people in your church, moving them to give generously. Here are 10 practical ideas to help you maximize this time:
1. Show a video about a ministry of your church.
2. Highlight a recent event where life change happened.
3. Describe how your church meets the practical needs of others.
4. Conduct a short, live interview with a faithful giver.
5. Share your personal journey toward generosity.
6. Finish the sentence: “When you give to this church, you...”
7. Read a thank you letter from someone who was helped by the church.
8. Feature an upcoming missions project.
9. Remind people what happens with their money when they give.
10. Celebrate the generosity of the church.
How are you strategically using the time before the offering to inspire generosity in your congregation?