1. Who is Active Network?
Active Network is the largest network of activities, organizations and people linked by
world-class technology. The company currently serves more than 3,500 community- and faith-based organizations with activity registration, online donations, website content management, childcare management and more.
For more information about Active Network, Inc., please visit www.ActiveNetwork.com.
2. Why did Active Network want to partner with ServiceU Corporation?
Active Network’s decision to acquire ServiceU was a natural progression from its recent acquisitions of Fellowship Technologies and ConnectionPower, and its expansion into the Faith market. This move is a result of the company’s strategy to offer a wide range of products and services that connect people with the various activities they love, want and need to do. The Active Network team spent over two years looking at all of the companies in the church management software industry and pursued Fellowship Technologies, ConnectionPower, and ServiceU.
3. How does this acquisition benefit me?
We think this acquisition by Active Network creates a powerhouse organization that in the long run provides you added benefits for the following reasons:
• Integration into a broader and deeper range of products to meet all of your ministry needs
• Continuation of the high quality of support and reliability that you expect
• The added financial strength of a large company with a long-term, proven track record for exceptional growth
4. What staff changes will take place at ServiceU?
None. The existing ServiceU team will remain intact.
5. Will we continue to receive the same level of service from the ServiceU team?
Absolutely! As part of the Active Network, we are still committed to providing superior customer service to our clients.
6. What will happen to ServiceU products?
We will continue to support ServiceU products in their current form for those customers who prefer to continue using them as standalone offerings. In addition, over time our team will work with the Active Network | Faith team to integrate and deliver a broader range of capabilities for the Faith market as part of the Active Network portfolio of products. This approach will allow you to use ServiceU products as you want to with the ChMS solution of your choice.
7. Who do I contact with questions about the acquisition?
Customers and partners can contact ServiceU CEO, Tim Whitehorn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Media inquiries should be directed to Mona Klausing, Active Network Director of Corporate Communications at email@example.com.