ServiceU is pleased to offer our friends and clients the opportunity to save $100 on enrollment to the 2011 XPastor Seminar , Feb. 15-17 in Dallas, TX.
2011 XPastor is designed for executive pastors (XPs), senior pastors or church executives looking to improve their ability to creatively and innovatively lead their church and grow in their ministerial success. This year’s topic is A Collision Course: Christ & Our Business Culture: Will your church succumb or triumph? The event combines insight from keynote speakers, thought provoking case studies and workshops designed for discussion and feedback.
Keynote addresses include:
• Reggie McNeal, a nationally noted author
• Paul Sartarelli, a senior pastor preaching to two mega campuses
• Rodney Lara, a senior pastor in a mixed-race church
Here’s a look at what you’ll take away from the 2011 XPastor Seminar:
• Learn from the presented case studies
• Get your mind in high gear on vital topics for today’s church.
• Profit from the keynote addresses
• Hone your skills as an XP
• Prepare to be an XP
• Share your church experiences and get quality feedback in the discussion sessions.
• And so much more!
Enroll at this special page for ServiceU and receive a $50 discount. But don’t delay ---you must enroll and pay within 3 weeks of receiving this email.