Due to recent changes in regulations for credit card processing, ServiceU and ServiceU clients who are also Sage merchants must become Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant as a Level 4 merchant. Sage has partnered with Trustwave, an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), to assist our merchants with their required compliance efforts.
To complete the PCI wizard for credit card compliance, go to: https://sagepayments.pci.trustwave.com.
ServiceU Client Services is ready and available to answer any questions you may have on this process. You may contact Client Services by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (901.869.5001).
1. Go to https://sagepayments.pci.trustwave.com. To start, click Get Started.
2. Under Mail/Telephone, click Click Here to Choose This.
3. Under A Third-Party Collects Payment, click Click Here to Choose This.
4. To complete your registration, click Click Here to Register.
5. Enter your Merchant Registration information.
Company Name is your church or organization's name. Click Next.
6. Select No for E-Commerce Web Site. Click Next.
7. Select Yes for Mail or Telephone Orders (MOTO). ServiceU is PCI Compliant as a Level 1 Service Provider. For more information, see Payment Card Industry. Click Next.
8. Select a third party for MOTO Payments. Click Next.
9. Enter ServiceU for the Moto Service Provider. Click Next.
10. Select Yes for verification of compliance.
Our letter of Attestation of Compliance can be found here. VISA's Global List of PCI DSS Validated Service Providers is located at: http://usa.visa.com/download/merchants/cisp-list-of-pcidss-compliant-service-providers.pdf
11. Select No for Receipt of MOTO Credit Card Data. Click Next.
12. Select No for Card-Present Transactions. Click Next.
13. Select No for Electronic Credit Card Data. Click Next.
14. The Card Acceptance & Storage process is complete. Click Done.
15. Select No for Other Documents with Card Numbers. Click Next.
16. Select No for Sharing Card Data with Third-Parties. Click Next.
17. Enter your Profile Information. Industry Type is Other.
Relationship with the third-party service provider is Yes.The other question refer to companies like Sage and your ansers will vary. If you have other merchant accounts outside of Sage, select Yes. Otherwise, select No.
You are now PCI compliant.
If We Have Not Answered All Your Questions . . .
ServiceU Client Services is ready and available to answer any questions you may have on this process. You may contact Client Services by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (901.869.5001).